Promotional Pens and printed pens are probably the most sold promotional product since records began. Pens printed with your logo from as low as 10 p, with a range of printing options are a cost effective way of getting your company logo in front of literally thousands of potential customers and can perfectly compliment and contribute to an effective marketing campaign.
Pens with your logo printed on them are one of the most popular promotional items due to their low price and the extensive range of pens available to personalise, which means there is certainly a pen to meet your requirements.
Printed pens are a great and useful alternative to business cards to hand out at trade shows and events. When printed full colour with your logo and contact details, they can really attract the eye, not only from your recipient but also from others in the workspace.
We don’t only offer cheap printed pens, we also have a wide range of high quality personalised pens in different styles such as ballpoint pens, fountain pens and pens pencils sets, again all available custom printed or engraved with your logo.
View our range of promotional pens below.
Looking for small quantities? Then click here for printed pens with no minimum order quantity.
Best Selling Promotional Pens
A selection of our best selling promotional pens, great for all budgets.
Promotional Pens under 25p
If you're looking for cheap promotional pens, then these printed pens for under 25p will be the ones for you.
Promotional Pens under 50p
Quality pens printed with your logo and all for under 50p per unit.
Promotional Pens under £1
For those with a bit more in the budget, we have a broad range of pen styles all under the £1.
Logo Pens under £2
A large range of higher quality promortional pens all available with print.
Posh Promotional Pens
Really want to make an impression? High quality branded pens are perfectly suited to corporate giveaways and company pens.
Frequently asked questions about Promotional Pens
These are some of the most common questions we get asked when customers are looking to buy pens. if there isn't anything covered in this FAQ section then please get in touch and speak to our knowledgeable, UK based customer service team who will be glad to answer any questions you may have.
Top 5 reasons to use Promotional Pens
- Cost effective - No matter how tight your marketing budget is, there is always room for promotional pens. Pricves starting from as low as 12p per pen, printed.
- Business card alternative - Business cards don't have the longevity factor. They are too easily misplaced or just thrown away. Pens make a great alternative to business cards.
- Create a lasting impression - Be memorable and choose a quirky designed pen.
- Easy to customize - Pens can be printed or engraved in one colour or up to full colour. We can even do a full colour wrap.
- Highly useable - pens are used every day, so there is no better vessel for your branding.
Why choose us as your promotional pen supplier?
- We have been in the promotional merchandise industry for over 30 years so we like to think we know what we're talking about. Excellent customer service, in-house print, production and stock warehousing we can beat anyone on price, lead times, quality & service.
- Have a look at our Trustpilot page to see our loyal customer reviews.
Which pen is the right one for me?
- Best selling promotional pens - These are our best selling pens. Take the stress out of sifting through 100’s of pen types and select one of the most popular pens here. We have sold literally thousands of these so they are guaranteed to be a popular giveaway.
- Promotional pens with no minimum order quantity - If you're looking for a small quantity of printed pens then please visit our no minimum website where you will find a massive range of promotional products all with no minimum order quantity.
- Stick pens or chunky pens - There are two types of pen users in this world, stick pen users and chunky pen users. We have a wide range of both to suit those who prefer a slimline writing instrument and those who like something a bit more substantial. One of the most popular stick pens is the BIC stic pen, low cost and produced by the world renowned brand BIC.
- Multifunction pens - If you want more for your money, then we can supply you with a multifunction pen. Highlighter pens, Pens with a stylus, pens with torches, even fidget spinner pens, yes you read it correctly, a pen with a fidget spinner on!
- Eco Friendly pens - The environment is constantly in the news and quite rightly so. Our range of eco friendly pens are made from recycled materials. We have a huge range of eco friendly promotional products so if you would like to see the full range then please get in touch.
Plastic or metal pens? - Pens can be made from almost anything. The two most popular materails are plastic and metal. Plastic pens have the obvious advantage of being a lot cheaper and branded metal pens have the higher perceived value. Luckily we have a huge range of both from suppliers such as Senator, Parker, Pierre Cardin and Cross.
High quality branded pens also make great corporate gifts for staff for long service awards or employee awards.
Plastic pens have the option of being personalised with a full colour print while metal pens can be personalised with laser engraving.
- Button, Click, push, twist, which retractable pens should I choose? - Are you a button pusher, clicker or twister? Everyone has their own preference. I prefer a twist action pen as it reduces occurrences when the nib is accidentally extended while in your pocket or bag.
We don't just print Promotional Pens
- Although we specialise in printing promotional pens, we have a huge range of other branded promotional products which we can supply custom imprinted with your logo. Promotional mugs, Promotional Key rings, Promotional Bags as well as a range of indoor and outdoor exhibition products such as Rolller Banners and Bunting are just some products that we can supply.
Free artwork and Visuals
- Preparing artwork can be a daunting task if it's something you're not comfortable with or if haven't got the time then let us know. We provide a Free artwork and Visual service, so send us your logo, design or an idea of what you'd like on your printed pen and we'll sort all the artwork out for you.
Small quantities of promotional pens
- If you're only looking for a handful of promotional pens, then please have a look at our no minimum website where you can get low quantity promotional products including pens.
- If you would like to see the promotional pen before you place an order, then please call us on 01509 501 170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and request promotional pens free sample. We appreciate it is difficult to see the quality of a product from a website and if your going to spend a lot of money on it then you need to know it is the right promotional pen for you.
How quickly can you deliver printed pens?
- The majority of our pens can be delivered to you within 5 to 10 working days as standard but we have plenty of pens styles available on an express delivery and in some cases printed pens for next day delivery!
Do you stock your own pens?
- We do carry and print our own stock of pens, but as we have literally thousands of pen styles available it would be impossible to stock all of them.
Have you got any Eco Friendly pens which I can get my logo printed on?
- Environmentally friendly promo products is something that we are constantly on the lookout for and we have a amassed a huge range of products which are ethically sourced, made from recycled materials or sustainable materials.
Do you offer an artwork service?
- We have an in-house team of creative designers here who have years of working within the promotional industry so if you need advice on whether your design will fit on a pen, want some visuals on different pens or would like us to design you something, then please get in touch.
How many colours can I get my pen printed?
- Depending on the print technique we can go up to full colour print. There are many ways of personalising a pen, screen, laser engraved or digital print. If you would like to disucss which personalisation technique would be best to suit your pen, design or budget then please call us and have a chat.
Do I get an artwork proof before you start printing?
- With all our print jobs, we provide a digital proof for approval before printing at no extra charge, to make sure you get exactly what you are expecting.
How do I send you artwork for my pen?
- You can email your pen artwork over with your order if it is under 10mb and anything over that you can use a free file transfer service via wetransfer.com
Meet our BRAND NEW Antimicrobial pen range!
In this strange "new normal" world we find ourselves in now, there is a need for a hygenic and bacteria free promotional pen. Up steps our new Antimicrobial pen range. Manufactured with a Biofree additive, this pens antimrobial and antifungus properties are ongoing throughout the life of the pen. This special Biofree additive cleanses the pen of microbes as you use it. The antimicrobial features don't just stop with the pen. It is also added to the pen ink and the print so you can be assured that your promotional pens are bacteria free!
Some of the UK's favourite printed pens are now available with this antibacterial and antifungal features such as the Contour pen, The Absolute and also a biofree pencil.
For more information on our range of antibacterial printed pens please give us a call on 01509 501 170 or email email@example.com.
Personalised pen decoration options
Here is a quick description of each personalisation option that you can have on our promotional pens. If you would like some advice on which personalisation technique would suit your logo and pen best then please give us a call on 01509 501 170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org as we are always here to help.
Laser engraved pens
This personalisation technique is normally reserved for the higher end pens and for logo's with very fine detail.Laser engraving is capable of millimeter and crisp sharp edges on your design.
Screen printed pens
Probably the most common form of personalisation on a pen. The screen print technique is found on the lower priced pens and is chargeable by the colour as each new colour requires a new screen to be made, which is why screen printed pens are generally for 1 colour logo's and designs.. A mesh screen with your design is created and the ink is then applied through that screen and onto your pen.
Full colour digital print
Now becoming more and more popular. A digital printed pen is just that. Your design, digitally printed directly to the pen. The hug advantage of digital print over any other personalisation technique is that it allows a full colour design onto a pen without any additional colour charges.