Bags printed with logo
These are great for school book bags, PE bags, giveaway bags and Gym bags.
Re-useable, eco-friendly cotton bags printed with your logo or design. Perfect for a trip down to the shops.
A hard wearing bag for life, strong enough to withstand numerous trips to the shops. Reusable bags are a great way to reduce your plastic footprint.
Carrier bags, including paper carrier bags are ideal for holding all your promotional giveaways at an exhibition.
Available printed or embroidered with your sports club logo, University logo, school crest or your own design.
Exhibition or Conference coming up? Conference bags and messenger bags with company logo's are great for getting your brand noticed.
Hundreds of styles of bags all available printed with your logo
Bags have been one of the most popular products for brand awareness for a long time. Usefulness, high potential customer reach, versatile and a huge range of styles available are just some of the reasons why Bags (printed with your logo) are top of the list when looking for merchandise to promote your brand or event.
We have a massive range of bags to suit all requirements, whether you need laptop bags for a conference, printed cotton shopping bags for trade shows or eco friendly Jute bags to replace plastic bags in your shop. All of these bags come with print, which can be your logo, message, design or event details.
Depending on your bag choice, we have a range of personalisation techniques to customise your bag. Bags can be embroidered, screen printed or digital printed. See further down the page for more on our different personalisation techniques.
We’ve got bags of ideas for your next promotional marketing campaign
Bags with logo print have consistently been rated as one of the best selling and most useful products to carry your branding. According to a survey done by the Promotional Product Service Institute, logo'd bags have been a top performer for many years and used by all manner of businesses and industries.
Why have bags been so popular you may ask? Here are a few of the reasons why some of the biggest brands choose printed bags to carry their logo.
- Usefulness - A bag is probably one of the most useful giveaways you can choose. Used in everyday life, if a promotional giveaway is useful, then it is less likely to be thrown away as it can be reused day in, day out, giving more visibility to your brand every time it is in use.
- Huge customer reach - If a bag is being used daily then think how many pairs of eyes could be looking at your logo on a daily basis. Bags have a huge potential customer reach and the ROI could be massive. Top tip! Get your bag printed with a really vivid and quirky design as it will attract more pairs of eyes, all looking at your logo!
- Bags, Bags & more Bags - There are literally thousands of bag choices to choose from. Sports bags, takeaway bags, laptop bags, shopping bags, you name it, there is always a bag to suit. If there isn’t, we can either source a bag from one of our many trusted suppliers or we can create a totally bespoke bag to suit your requirements.
- Large branding area - Unlike some other promotional products, a bag has a huge branding area which means you can have your logo printed, large and visible to any passers by. If you have a particularly vibrant design then a promotional bag can also be used as an item for re-sale in your gift shop or your online store.
Which is the printed bag for me?
With thousands of bags to choose from, how do you sift through to find the right bag for you? Certain industry sectors will choose a specific type of bag.
Most popular with schools would be drawstring bags, tote bags and book bags. Drawstring bags are very versatile and can be used to carry PE kit, lunches, spare clothes and are suitable for children of all ages.
If you’re planning a conference then a more corporate bag such as messenger bags or laptop bags would suit your demographic. These are more at the higher price range end of the promotional bag scale but you get what you pay for and the quality is second to none.
A huge boom in the takeaway business recently has seen a huge increase in numbers of printed takeaway bags being sold. Takeaway bags are available in all sizes to fit all ranges of cuisines and drinks. With the environment in mind, our branded takeaway bags are eco-friendly and are responsibly sourced and recyclable.
Our best selling bag by far is the cotton shopping bag. Government legislation on plastic bags, the need for a cheap, eco-friendly alternative to plastic bags has meant that branded cotton shoppers are now common place in super markets and other retail settings.
Another great eco-friendly alternative is Jute bags. They are a lot more substantial than cotton shoppers and have a bigger gusset so can carry a lot more. Jute bags are most popular as a bag for resale such as in farm shops.
Cooler bags for your UK staycation
Holidaying in Britain is the most likely scenario for many this year and an essential part of a UK staycation is a cooler bag. Give your customers the gift of a cold drink with a branded cooler bag. 6 can cooler bag, lunch cooler bag, cooler bag for the family or how about an insualted cooler bag for the gym, all available branded and printed with your logo.
Backpacks or drawstring bags for new gym members
Do you gift new gym members a welcome pack? A drawstring bag or backpack with your logo on can form a vital part of a new gym member pack. We can also provide branded protein shakers, personalised headphones and branded gym towels.
Why choose us as your printed bags supplier?
As a well established supplier of all kinds of promotional products, we have built up excellent supplier relationships and a 5 star reputation in the industry. Over the last 30 years we have connected with quality, trusted and audited bag manufacturers across the world so we can bring you quality, unique and a huge choice.
We have in-house print facilities and an on-site, UK based artwork team which allows us to some of the quickest turnaround times in the UK.
See what our customers say about our 5 star service on Trustpilot.
Keep your gadgets safe with our range of anti-theft backpacks
Our lives seem to revolve around smart phones, tablets and other tech, all of which are very expensive! Keep them protected when you're on the move with an anti-theft backpacks. Hidden zips and RFID stop technology are just some of the features which keep your gadgets out of reach. View our anti-theft bag range for more information.
Who uses promotional bags?
Printed bags are used by many different industries. They have a place in any marketing campaign. Here a just a few examples of specific industries and which bag they tend to purchase.
- Sports Clubs - We could be providing sports bags for a premiership football team as part of a large fan engagement campaign or some drawstring bags for a local rugby team for their juniors sections.
- Exhibitors - A promotional bag is the perfect vessel to hold any promotional giveaways you may be handing out at exhibitions. Promotional giveaways are a very successful way of making sure you stand out to any potential customers who may visit your stand.
- On the road Sales Reps - Do you have sales reps who travel the country (or world) showing off your products? Add an extra layer or branding with customised luggage. Briefcases or branded holdalls can all be printed or embroidered with your logo (P.S. we also do workwear printed with logos)
- Youtuber/influencer swag or their online shops - Do you have a big online following and looking to gain more exposure? This new industry, born out of social media has seen a massive rise in the last few years and we have more and more youtuber and influencers looking to add swag and merch to their online retail stores.
Personalised big brand name bags
We now have a range of premium brand name bags. These bags are the top rung of the promotional bag ladder. Brand names such as Berghaus, North Face, Eastpak and Tresspass bags can all be personalised with your logo and with no minimum order quantity. Daysacks, backpacks, luggage bags and laptop bags all available from the biggest brand names. These personalised bags are perfect as a corporate gift or staff incentive.
|Trespass bags||North face bags||Berghaus bags|
|Eastpak bags||Under Armour bags||Herschel bags|
|Osprey bags||Helly Hansen bags||Patagonia bags|
|Jack Wolfskin bags|
We don't just print bags
Bags are just a small range of the products that we can supply. Quite often a bag is just a small part of a promotional giveaway campaign which can consist of pens, mugs, bottles or notebooks and of course, these can all be printed with your logo.
Have a browse through all our promotional products or If you would like some advice on what would be the best product or products to accompany your promo bag then give us a call on 01509 501 170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Promotional Bags F.A.Q section
Q. Can you help with artwork?
A. We have an in-house graphics team, so if you have an idea or logo, then please get in touch as we can help.
Q. How long does it take to get bags printed?
A. As our production is based in the UK we can produce bags with print on very quickly. Depending on the quantity and the print technique used, bags can be done on a 24 hour express turnaround but generally 5 to 10 working days is the standard.
Q. Can I see a visualisation of my bag before order?
A. If you send us your logo or your idea, then we will produce a free digital visual of what your bag will look like with your logo.
Q. How many colours can I have printed on my bag?
A. This very much depends on the decoration technique you have chosen for your bag and also your budget.
Q. What is an origination charge?
A. Origination charges are only associated with screen printed or embroidered bags. For screen printing, this is the charge to create a physical screen of your logo and on an embroidered bag, this is the charge to create an embroidery jacquard of your design.
Q. What print options are available on bags?
A. Screen, transfer, embroidery, direct to bag digital print
Q. What are your most popular bags?